Ban That Fulp! Ban That Fulp!

Same ol

slap the monkey game.
I got the high score yay.

Manly-Chicken responds:

Yes it is.

Ben 10 Hentai Game Demo Ben 10 Hentai Game Demo

Wow...

I really didn't expect the jizz to fly that far, but that was the only unrealistic aspect of it. Then again, I suppose it would get a sort of pressure building up going through a tentacle that long.
But there was too much jizz, and the way it obscured her vag at the end was really disappointing, I would've liked a more revealing image at the end, with her in as vulnerable a position as she was.

Football Streaker Football Streaker

It wasn't bad.

Not great, but not bad.

The Monster Art Collab The Monster Art Collab

I think it's brilliant.

So many of the creatures from the Art Forum are represented here. I think that this submission is definitely going to become a favorite.

d-z responds:

They were good, thanks.

Crunchdown Crunchdown

didn't expect it...

but yeah like he said, this storyline is crap... LOL but it was an awesome game. freakin 10.

Karoshi:Suicide Salaryman Karoshi:Suicide Salaryman

lvl 7

i ended up getting stuck on level seven. heh i'll figure it out eventually though! har.

cannon defence 2 cannon defence 2

i played the first one

and i played this one.
IT'S KICK ASS! seriously! From the first one it was a major improvement, and for a second game it has major potential to become popular. Kudos or props or whatever. WIN

ark99999 responds:

thanks lol im trying to make a new game. hope u like it too iv been trying!

The Puzzle Game The Puzzle Game

heh i won

i put in four random colors and got it right on the first turn. Win: 1 turn; 4 seconds

Cannon Deffence Cannon Deffence

hey, ya know what? PRETTY GOOD!

for a first flash, its freakin awesome. kudos and props to you or whatever. PERSONALLY i think it's a really good game, and difficult if you really suck at games like this (for people like me)

ark99999 responds:

lol thanks and for the past 2 weeks or so iv been working on a hugeley improved sequle, it has 30 levels and 10 different power ups! make sure to check that out too! be out tommorw or the next day