End of Ze Newgrounds End of Ze Newgrounds

General is always like...

"fuck, we're dumbasses..."
Also, apparently you'll die multiple times due to your affiliations with multiple forums.
Jonny the Ninelives, they'll call you.
Each time, you'll rise in defense of a different forum, only to be struck down by trolls from General wielding massive meme-clubs.

bigjonny13 responds:

Good thing I have my sarcastic banter armour, it gives resistance to trolls.

Ludo Morning In May Remix Ludo Morning In May Remix

Not loving what you've done with it.

Personally I love their entire Broken Bride album and can't really appreciate what you've done to this part. It's jumpy and broken.

Zorro's Mane of Pubic Hair Zorro's Mane of Pubic Hair

Viola or violin?

I haven't played in long enough to remember. I'm leaning towards violin though, because of the high notes.

She's got some really good notes in there. And the messing up really didn't detract from the piece much. I actually didn't notice it at first. And listening to it, I doubt that I could've played it back when I was practicing regularly. So yeah, kudos to her.

I agree, it is fan-fucking-tastic.

Colin Cancer Colin Cancer

Doesn't need any more instruments.

But you do need to clean up your notes a bit. Having listened to flutes practicing and playing before, you've got some good fairly clean playing. The only thing that really hit me on this was the occasional squeak (which wasn't often) and the breathing that could be heard.

I like this piece.

Slum Tourist Slum Tourist

Definitely one of my favorites.

This is good country. You've got the right chords and sounds. I dunno what these guys are talkin about. Country isn't about having a drawl or having acoustics and fiddles or whatever. You've got it nailed on the head. And I love the lyrics, I have actually found myself quoting the last line on more than one occasion in conversations.

TheMaskedJew responds:

Thank man, although the last line is supposed to be taken relatively ironically.

JohnJacobJinglehiemerSchmidt JohnJacobJinglehiemerSchmidt

LALALALALALALA

WHENEVER WE GO OUT, THE PEOPLE ALWAYS SHOUT, "THERE GOES JOHN JACOB JINGLEHIEMER SCHMIDT!"

I've known that song since I was about 5. It has always been stuck in the back of my head, and I can recall the lyrics anytime.

You've taken this song to a new level, thank you. It has been added to my playlist.

=D

Urbanus responds:

Why thank you! JJJS is and always will be forever ingrained in my memories...especially on those 6 hour car trips to Florida....good times...

Grave Treader Grave Treader

I'm loving your stuff.

I realise this is an old song of yours, but it's still pretty beautiful.

Ready Steady Ready Steady

It's a favorite, for sure.

My friend and I love it. It's a favorite of hers, and a tolerated love song by me.

Urbanus responds:

Thanks dude!

Dusty Horror Dusty Horror

I was trolling the audo portal...

and what to my woindering ears should appear... But a miniature sled and eight tiny... no never mind. That's not right...

Anyway... Good song, got some interesting eerie sounds in it. Wasn't right up my alley, but it was pretty good anyway. Going under my "creepy" playlist =D

Lundsfryd responds:

Hehe.. Creepy was what I was going for. Like it could be the theme for a movie about zombie cowboys.. And Frankenstein-sherifs.. And.. Vampire outlaws.. Shit like that :P

Community Whore Community Whore

You've got a good voice...

But it's not for country XD

Bobomatic responds:

Thanks. I'm not surely what my voice is suited for, but I sure do love using it.