When Im Excited When Im Excited

I'm neutral

On this whole thing. But for those who want the song..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3oOQ8 XnQWU
Skip to 1:14 for the part you all apparently want.

bocodamondo responds:

i really like you. be my private dancer.

The Faces Of Newgrounds The Faces Of Newgrounds

I think this just proves

that there are no women on the internet.

Yeah.. I went there

a very relevant statement a very relevant statement

I'm a sucker for TMBG

So I gotta say, though the animation was repetitive, I was drawn in by your excellent choice of music.

Ban That Fulp! Ban That Fulp!

Same ol

slap the monkey game.
I got the high score yay.

Manly-Chicken responds:

Yes it is.

Ben 10 Hentai Game Demo Ben 10 Hentai Game Demo

Wow...

I really didn't expect the jizz to fly that far, but that was the only unrealistic aspect of it. Then again, I suppose it would get a sort of pressure building up going through a tentacle that long.
But there was too much jizz, and the way it obscured her vag at the end was really disappointing, I would've liked a more revealing image at the end, with her in as vulnerable a position as she was.

Football Streaker Football Streaker

It wasn't bad.

Not great, but not bad.

End of Ze Newgrounds End of Ze Newgrounds

General is always like...

"fuck, we're dumbasses..."
Also, apparently you'll die multiple times due to your affiliations with multiple forums.
Jonny the Ninelives, they'll call you.
Each time, you'll rise in defense of a different forum, only to be struck down by trolls from General wielding massive meme-clubs.

bigjonny13 responds:

Good thing I have my sarcastic banter armour, it gives resistance to trolls.

Ludo Morning In May Remix Ludo Morning In May Remix

Not loving what you've done with it.

Personally I love their entire Broken Bride album and can't really appreciate what you've done to this part. It's jumpy and broken.

Zorro's Mane of Pubic Hair Zorro's Mane of Pubic Hair

Viola or violin?

I haven't played in long enough to remember. I'm leaning towards violin though, because of the high notes.

She's got some really good notes in there. And the messing up really didn't detract from the piece much. I actually didn't notice it at first. And listening to it, I doubt that I could've played it back when I was practicing regularly. So yeah, kudos to her.

I agree, it is fan-fucking-tastic.

Winter Pixel Poster Winter Pixel Poster

All I can see...

Is Lady Gaga everywhere.

Maria Maria

Excellent detail and shading on the face.

But your problem isn't that one of her eyes is set too high... on the contrary, her right eye (seen on the left) is too low. It doesn't follow the traditional eyes-halfway-up-the-head anatomy, and doesn't line up well with the top of her ear.
Now I'm not incredibly good at facial anatomy, so I won't be able to offer much more critique than that, but you might also want to look at where the ruffles meet the shoulders and make the transition a little smoother (particularly on the left of the piece).
Hope that helps a little.
If you're having trouble seeing what I am, try covering up the eye in question and viewing the other half of the face, as the right (her left) looks much more natural to me.

IloveNantes responds:

Hey, you're right! Thank you for the honest review. I feel a bit terrible now knowing that it turned out that the left eye wasn't too high, but that the other was too low. As an artist trying to get into the professional industry a few years from now, that's a bit disheartening.

But thank you again, I really appreciate it.

Touch the Untouchable Touch the Untouchable